Price: 8000.00 INR/Piece
1. The Compact Digital Alarm system shall be complete with
a 6 month leakage warranty. Each module of the
Compact Alarm shall be microprocessor based with
individual microprocessors on each display and sensor
board. The sensors shall be capable of local (in box) or
remote mounting. Each sensor and display unit shall be
gas specic, with an error message display for an incorrect
2. Compact Alarm can accommodate up to 07 gases.
3. Each specific area service for the Compact Alarm shall be
provided with an LED digital read-out comprising of 0-
250psi [0-1.724 KPa] for pressure and 0-30âHg [-100-0
HgkPa] for vacuum. The digital read-out shall provide a
constant indication of each service being measured. It will
indicate a green âNORMALâ and a red âHIGHâ or âLOWâ
alarm condition. If an alarm occurs, the âREDâ alarm light
shall ash and the audible alarm will sound. Pushing the
âALARM MUTEâ button will cancel the audible alarm, but
the unit will remain in the alarm condition until the
problem in recited.
4. The default set point on the Compact Alarm shall be Â±20%
variation from normal condition. In the calibration mode
the following parameters shall be eld adjustable.
High/Low set âpoints. Imperial /Metric units. Repeat
alarm Enable/Disable. Set points shall be adjustable by
two on board push buttons.
5. Each Compact Alarm module shall be microprocessor
based and be adjustable.
6. A repeat alarm function shall, when enable on the
Compact Alarm, be capable of turning on the buzzer again
[after a preset time] if the fault condition has not been
7. The box shall be fabricated steel with Â¼â[6.4mm]I.D type
âKâ copper pipe for connection to the service line.
8. Input power to the alarm is: 115VAC to 220VAC, 50to
60HZ. Compiles with NFPA-99.
9. All the gases inlets provide the NIST connections.